Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy 31st Birthday, Beautiful!



Nearly 3 years ago, God granted that a beautiful angel entered into my life.  I am so happy for the life that we have together and the adventures that we share.


I know that as we face the future together, no matter what challenges or opportunities we face, we will have each other's strength upon which we can depend.


I love Susie's smile. When I become anxious or afraid, Susie's smile helps me understand that it will be okay. She believes in me, and I can believe in myself as well.


Susie is a wonderful mom. She cares for and loves our sons so very much. She loves to make up games and play with them. One of the very first things that attracted me to this wonderful woman were the activities that she engaged in with Braxton and Tavin. She reads, sings, plays, and colors with them every day.


I am growing to love her a little bit more every day. I am grateful that Susie is my best friend and wife.


Susie, on this your 31st birthday, I want to say that I am so happy that we are together, and I plan to spend many more birthdays with you. You continue to grow more beautiful every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment