Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 4

This morning I was so so tired, I woke for breakfast and than I just had to sleep.  Ken made many e-mails to the different schools that we are going to go on our trip.  When we left, the only way I got up was for Ken to say, "get up" and "you can sleep in the car."

Once on the road, I was up and ready to go. We saw a lot of cool sites and then we stopped by Fort Madeson  Museum. We took pictures of a lot of the cool items inside. They had a linotype machine - kind of computer (type writer) that did three different kind of fonts.



We also took a lot of pictures of beautiful things. This is a vineyard.  It was a very gentle day, and we watched the sunset in Nauvoo. After taking lots of pictures we went to Hannibal, MO.


At the hotel, we swam, watched movies, and the kids crashed. Talk about a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment