Sunday, March 11, 2012

Through Pennsylvania to West Virginia

There really isn't much to report. I know that I seem to repeat this often, but our family is exhausted. Yesterday we made the trip from Kent to Morgantown, and after going swimming briefly we fell asleep. Today we woke up late drove around a little bit then checked into our hotel to relax a little bit more.

This is a beautiful area. Mogantown is in the middle of the appalachian mountains and the biggest problem seems to be finding a flat space anywhere to build anything. Every road twists and turns and goes up and down. The entire mountainsides are covered by trees and I imagine that it is quiet the sight in the summer and fall. The weather has been wonderful today as well. It is in the 60s, sunny, and no wind.

Tomorrow I visit WVU and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment